Thursday 4 August 2011

Random Stuff

Sometimes, I wonder why I play this game.

Today, I've watched the fallout from the war loot rollback. Something that has done nothing to solve the problems of wars being over too soon, but has annoyed many honest players. That didn't annoy me too much (except for my behaviour being deemed "abnormal"). Was anyone at Zynga actually listening to the complaints? The majority were about how wars were over too soon.

Then the Raven boss fight popped up. I had a full eight hours, and I spent pretty much all of them fighting. I iced over 1,500 opponents, and I got 4 extra sniper shots for my efforts. Did anyone actually test the fix that increased the drop rate by 3?

Finally, there's rumours of a new city coming soon. This is good, but please fix Brazil - precious gems still do not drop from robbing, and there was supposed to be 3 new collections...









No comments:

Post a Comment