Sunday 8 May 2011

Atlantic City Chapter 0

This is something interesting I found the other day, I almost forgot about it, but a recent post about Atlantic City on MW Loot Lady reminded me about it. I thought it might just be the solution for people who are stuck there. For anyone who is not stuck, you'll probably still find the bit about "Chapter 0" interesting :)

Go here to play Atlantic City unframed:

http://m.mafiawars.com/mobileweb?iframe=1

Now, use the following to travel to the different chapters (and leave a comment if this gets you unstuck):

Chapter 1: Uptown

javascript:(function(){loadPage('mobileweb?xw_controller=StoryMobile&xw_action=view&iframe=1&storyId=10')})()


Chapter 2: Broadwalk

javascript:(function(){loadPage('mobileweb?xw_controller=StoryMobile&xw_action=view&iframe=1&storyId=11')})()


Chapter 3: South Jersey

javascript:(function(){loadPage('mobileweb?xw_controller=StoryMobile&xw_action=view&iframe=1&storyId=12')})()


Chapter 4: Camden County

javascript:(function(){loadPage('mobileweb?xw_controller=StoryMobile&xw_action=view&iframe=1&storyId=13')})()


Chapter 0: ???

javascript:(function(){loadPage('mobileweb?xw_controller=StoryMobile&xw_action=view&iframe=1&storyId=9')})()


Notice that although the screen shot says "1: Uptown", the jobs are different, and quite possibly you will be able to master them for skill points. There's six jobs there, so you may be able to get 24 skill points. Please note, I take no responsibility for anyone getting stuck in Atlantic City (only for getting you unstuck) :)

18 comments:

  1. only reloads the page for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok worked for me in ff but not safari :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Intro: Petty Crimes (Chapter 0) Sweet find; no mastery item though :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I run Atlantic City unframed, MY Chapter 1 jobs are the ones that show on your chapter 0. But, I can go to your Chapter 1 jobs. Maybe on my case, chapter 0 and 1 are switched :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i had done most of the jobs before it switched to a phone, after it switched i got new jobs (the chapter 0 jobs), but could never get back to the other chapters.
    This allowed me to get back to the other chapters.

    so now im unstuck!!!

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had completed chapter 1,2 and 3 before it switched to a phone and chapter 4 appeared.
    For what I can see now, after the switch all my mastery in all chapters was gone and a new chapter 1 appeared.
    After finishing now this new chapter 1, my mastery in chapters 2 and 3 (and my old chapter 1, now chapter 0) reappeared. Now i only need to master chapter 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. couldn't get the java script to load..

    ReplyDelete
  8. What am I supposed to do with this "javascript"?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have one question. Is this considered a glitch, one that Zynga could roll people back for using?

    ReplyDelete
  10. now i got no skill points. they patched the glitch i assume. yes they can disable your account or roll you back for useing any scripts / glitch

    ReplyDelete
  11. Doesn'T unlock me (firefox) :-(

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was was able to do the Bronze mastery of chap 0. Now I can only see the correct jobs of Ch 1-4. I did get a few skill points though

    ReplyDelete
  14. ALL GOOD ALL LE3VELS OPEN FOR ME HALF 3WAy done!~

    ReplyDelete
  15. ill be done soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. im using ne special scrips, just have tonsw of energy and stamina, keep serial leveling!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had finished all these jobs before I was locked out so I can't get any further, I can't really get in..

    ReplyDelete